On my YouTube channel I have a project called “[ITea Morning](https://youtube.com/c/ITeaMorning)”.
The idea is to make daily short videos with few links to articles for audience to read to morning tea or coffee.
Since my channel is in polish for your convenience I am [weekly sharing here](https://wyrodek.pl/category/itea/) all the interesting materials I am talking about
Now Let’s drink our ITea!
## ITea Morning #221
• [Unit Testing? Grow Up!](https://qahiccupps.blogspot.com/2021/03/unit-testing-grow-up.html)
• [Czytaj ebooki na dowolnym urządzeniu](https://videopoint.pl/dzien-kobiet2021)
## ITea Morning #222
• [The state of GraphQL 2020](https://blog.graphqleditor.com/state-of-graphql-2020/)
• [Mind Map Guy](https://www.themindmapguy.com/)
## ITea Morning #223
• [Stop Nitpicking in Code Reviews](https://blog.danlew.net/2021/02/23/stop-nitpicking-in-code-reviews/)
• [TrendBook 2021 – sylwetki autorów](https://testerembyc.pl/posts/trendbook-2021-sylwetki-autorow/)
## ITea Morning #224
• [Reading Code Is a Skill](https://dzone.com/articles/reading-code-is-a-skill)
• [Why the Open-Space Workplace Doesn’t Work for Developers](https://www.stxnext.com/blog/why-open-space-workplace-doesnt-work-developers/)
## ITea Morning #225
• [What is the difference between a DTO and a POCO (or POJO)](https://ardalis.com/dto-or-poco/)
• [The State of Remote Work from Gitlab, Buffer and Spotify](https://www.inkommon.com/blog/the-state-of-remote-work-from-gitlab-buffer-and-spotify)
That is all for today see you next week!