On my YouTube channel I have a project called “ITea Morning”.
The idea is to make daily short videos with few links to articles for audience to read to morning tea or coffee.
Since Videos are in Polish I wasn’t writing about it here so far. But now after input from viewers I decided to share weekly aggregate of the materials I talked about since most of the materials are in English I decided to share them also here on the blog. Note some of them points to timed event or materials in polish those will be marked respectively [Outdated] and [PL].
Now Let’s drink our ITea!
- How Does a RECRUITER See Testers
- UX Your Life: Applying The User-Centered Process To Your Life (And Stuff)
- Game Publisher Cancels Contract With Developer, Then Tries to Poach Its Entire Team
- Testing skills I use in management
- React MarkDown Previewer
- Failed squad goal
- Solemn JPEGs Of The Backhanded Brands
Materiały z odcinka:
- Is There Such a Thing As Too Much Testing?
- [PL]5 kroków do lepszego programistycznego życia
- Spotify vs Fit Bit
- Brave browser CEO apologizes for automatically adding affiliate links to cryptocurrency URLs – The Verge
- Delivery Teams and Popping the What Stack
- How Do I Debug Async Code in Visual Studio?
- Slack and Amazon Join Forces to Take On Microsoft Teams
- Dwarf Fortress Creator Explains its Complexity & Origins