On my YouTube channel I have a project called “[ITea Morning](https://youtube.com/c/ITeaMorning)”.
The idea is to make daily short videos with few links to articles for audience to read to morning tea or coffee.
Since my channel is in polish for your convenience I am [weekly sharing here](https://wyrodek.pl/category/itea/) all the interesting materials I am talking about
Now Let’s drink our ITea!
## ITea Morning #212
• [When Can The Test Blink?](https://www.cypress.io/blog/2021/01/26/when-can-the-test-blink/)
• [5 Tips for Saying No to Stakeholders](https://www.romanpichler.com/blog/tips-for-saying-no-to-stakeholders/)
## ITea Morning #213
• [How to mock HttpClient in your .NET / C# unit tests](https://gingter.org/2018/07/26/how-to-mock-httpclient-in-your-net-c-unit-tests/)
• [Scaling Product Delivery: The „Dirty” Secret of High Performing Product Teams](https://www.reforge.com/blog/scaling-product-delivery)
## ITea Morning #214
• [What Are Leaky Abstractions? (An Illustrated Guide)](https://medium.com/young-coder/what-are-leaky-abstractions-an-illustrated-guide-f2982ff21cae)
• [Chromebooks outsold Macs worldwide in 2020, cutting into Windows market share](https://www.geekwire.com/2021/chromebooks-outsold-macs-worldwide-2020-cutting-windows-market-share/)
## ITea Morning #215
• [The 2021 State of Test Automation Report](https://www.perfecto.io/resources/state-test-automation-2021)
• [How Google come up with the Site Reliability Engineering(SRE) role?](https://medium.com/devops-dudes/how-google-come-up-with-the-site-reliability-engineering-sre-role-bfd169b8d207)
That is all for today see you next week!