Few Weeks ago I started side project Called ITea Morning.
The idea is to make daily short videos with few links to articles for audience to read to morning tea or coffee.
Since Videos are in Polish I wasn’t writing about it here so far. But now after input from viewers I decided to share weekly aggregate of the materials I talked about since most of the materials are in English I decided to share them also here on the blog. Note some of them points to timed event or materials in polish those will be marked respectively [Outdated] and [PL].
Let me know what do you think about such idea.
I’ve done so far #12 episodes Today I share links from first six, tomorrow from next 6 and now every weekend I will be sharing link from given week.
- [outdated] Humble Bundle Developers Books
- Coffee prolongs life
- [outdated] [PL] DebatQA Rozmowy Izolowane
- How I Became a better programmer
- Things you can do with a browser in 2020
- Avoid In-Memory Databases for Test
- The Simplified Guide to API Testing
- Remote Work
- [PL] Deploy Acadamy
- [PL][Outdated] Test Fiesta
- Pluralsight FreeApril
- National Emergency Library
- [Outdated] Humble Bundle Azure Bundle
- [PL] Testaton Recordings
- [PL] Event stroming
- Diagrams from Test Project
- Lisa Crispin works:
- My Article about test pyramid
- DevDotNext Recodging
- My Recommendation: “Fantastic Frameworks and How to Avoid Them”
- Funny Calls on Quarantine
- Junior vs Senior
- Public Money, Public Code
- Java Script Testing Overview
- [PL] Password Menagers Overview
- Nlog Tutorial
- Key software testability characteristics
- Destiny 2 Outage And Rollback
- Rogue Like in Excel
- [PL] InPost will deliver legal documents
- Wisdom/madness of the crowds
- [PL] DevOwls Talks about Recruitment
- Happy Doggos
That’s all for today see you next week ?