Sooooo I did a little mess up – last week weekly summury didn’t happen, I messed up my scheduler.
But today to fix it we have 2 weeks in one pack .
On my YouTube channel I have a project called “ITea Morning”.
The idea is to make daily short videos with few links to articles for audience to read to morning tea or coffee.
Since Videos are in Polish I wasn’t writing about it here so far. But now after input from viewers I decided to share weekly aggregate of the materials I talked about since most of the materials are in English I decided to share them also here on the blog. Note some of them points to timed event or materials in polish those will be marked respectively [Outdated] and [PL].
Now Let’s drink our ITea!
ITea Morning #42
- Selenium 4 overview
- Second-guessing the modern web
- Social Media & First Amendment
- [PL]Sztuka mówienia bez bełkotania i faflunienia
ITea Morning #43
- How a Tester can make a Developer’s life easier
- 10 tips for reviewing code you don’t like
- Learning to Learn- Get the Most Out of Learning with These Resources
- How Silicon Valley is not like Wall Street
ITea Morning #44
- Introduction to Contract Testing
- Learn a text editor
- James Whittaker – Career Superpowers (Full 4-Hour Version)
- Coach Habit
ITea Morning #45
- Modern and Agile Testing
- TDD Kata
- Social group sizes, Dunbar’s number and implications for communities of practice
- [PL]Zmiana receptury Big Mac’a
ITea Morning #46
- Five steps to successfully learn any test automation framework
- C# Coding Standards
- Value Steam Mapping
- Apple Making It Harder to Avoid Nagging macOS Update Notifications
ITea Morning #47
ITea Morning #48
- The New Focus on Automation: Making IT Operations Manageable
- Software Engineering Promotions: Advice to Get to That Next Level
- How can you tell if a recruiter is shit?
- Microsoft o open source?