On my YouTube channel I have a project called “ITea Morning”.
The idea is to make daily short videos with few links to articles for audience to read to morning tea or coffee.
Since Videos are in Polish I wasn’t writing about it here so far. But now after input from viewers I decided to share weekly aggregate of the materials I talked about since most of the materials are in English I decided to share them also here on the blog. Note some of them points to timed event or materials in polish those will be marked respectively [Outdated] and [PL].
Now Let’s drink our ITea!
- [PL] TestFest Summary
- Humble bundle C#
- Machine Learning Engineers Future
- [PL][Event] Tricks in Excel
- Animal Corssing and Facebook
- If Programming Languages Had Honest
- Microsoft MVP – Programmer Girl
- Product Development Injections
- [PL] Bik Alerts
- Online Test Conf [Disclaimar I am media patron]
- C# 9 – Positional or Nominal Creation
- [PL] Azure Mentoring
- Pluralsight for kids