On my Youtube channel I have a project called “ITea Morning”.
The idea is to make daily short videos with few links to articles for audience to read to morning tea or coffee.
Since Videos are in Polish I wasn’t writing about it here so far. But now after input from viewers I decided to share weekly aggregate of the materials I talked about since most of the materials are in English I decided to share them also here on the blog. Note some of them points to timed event or materials in polish those will be marked respectively [Outdated] and [PL].
Now Let’s drink our ITea!
- Definitive Guide to Pricing Plans
- The Decline of Usability
- Rapoport’s Rules to Criticize Someone Constructively
- Developers to Speedrun
- IoT Hacking
- JSON is Clearly the King of API Data Formats in 2020
- Is High Quality Software Worth the Cost?
- Information, and its relationship with testing and checking
- Around the World with 80 Software Testers
- Chrome Grouping Tabs
- Best Programming Books
- 6 lesser-known features of C#
- Generics In C#
- 7 dangerous mistakes in C#/.NET that are easy to make
- A generalist is born when a specialist becomes bored
- [PL] Magazyn programista
- [PL] Jak czysty kod i najnowsza technologia skrzywdziła mój produkt?
- [PL] Recencja Boling Frogs 2020
- Secret Book of knowladge
- All-day happy hour? Americans drinking while working at home in pandemic, surveys say
- Frequent Software Releases, Updates May Injure App Security
- Jmeter – Kubernetes
- When debugging, your attitude matters